Ojiya/Isawa/Hiroshjima Fall 2023

This area is designed to document all trips to Japan.
Russell Peters
Site Admin

Ojiya/Isawa/Hiroshjima Fall 2023

Post by Russell Peters »

PSKoi is evolving as a business. I have added a new 5,000 square foot building but the building is not so that I can bring in more Koi. It is so I can have more room for the Koi I already buy. No matter what level/age of the Koi I buy I always want it to be the best.

I am not interested in becoming a larger business but I am always interested in finding ways to provide the best Koi for my customers and to be able to keep the Koi healthy when they are at my facility. To meet these ends I have decided that I am no longer going to be a "stocking" dealer for larger Koi. The Fall harvest has always been that time of year when I buy a lot of Nisai and Sansai and post them for sale.

I will not be doing that any more and my trips are going to be spent looking for specific Koi for my customers. This would be at any level and, under special circumstances, could even include face to face time with breeders via Messenger. I have been doing this for several trips now and it has been successful. Even setting an appointment time and sending texts has been successful.

I have been finding a few Koi, on this trip, that I could not pass up and have posted some of them on my FB page and will continue to do so.

I am also opening up PSKoi to having customers come with me during the Fall Harvest. I have three customers arriving on the 28th. Trips can be varying lengths and can be tailored to any region I travel to. I am one of the few US dealers that has access to breeders in the Nagaoka, Isawa and Hiroshima regions.

You are welcome to message me with any questions you may have and as things evolve I will post more information.

I do apologize as many people have messaged me asking why I am not posting a blog for this trip.

I will be posting blogs for both of my Tosai trips. One in January / February and the other in April / May.

Thank you all for your support.
Dealer & US Agent for INC
www.pskoi.com
https://www.facebook.com/russell.peters.984
MATSUNOSUKE GIN